SMICTSI 2019 Mumbai - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
(For Case-reports and papers related to minimally invasive cardiac surgery )
- Abstract must be submitted online on an original abstract form only.
- Type the abstract in order of title, authors, institution, and body. The text of the body should be left aligned and include Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Authors should be listed as Last Name followed by initials, (eg.Shah XY, Menon AB,) The presenter's name should be the first in the author list.
- The presenting author must necessarily be a registered delegate/faculty for the conference. One presenter may submit more than one abstract.
- Do not include grant acknowledgements in the abstract/case content. There is no upper limit for the word count.
- Do not cite keywords or references in the abstract/case, as they are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Do not include copyright or trademark symbols.
- All abstracts will be blinded for review by Abstract Review Committee. The abstract selection process will be under the auspices of SMICTSI 2019 Guidelines.
- Abstract notification and acceptance will be sent to you by e-mail.
Abstract should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission opens on – 1st July 2019
Last date for Abstract submission – 31st August 2019